I have had a few emails asking some specifics about the recent “faux acrylic/plastic” flowers that I’ve had on the last several posts. I thought I would show you how I made them and hopefully ya’ll aren’t sick of them yet. LOL!
This is a really easy process and you don’t need anything special… I think most crafters have a heat gun and embossing powder… and I KNOW you all have stamps! 🙂 This is also a great project for using up those odds n ends paper scraps or papers you thought you loved but now can’t seem to figure out what to use them on….
* Embossing Powder
* Versamark Ink
* Heat Gun
*Chunky Floral Image – CTMH Rustic Flowers
* Something like a pencil to roll your petals on
* Patterned Paper – Basic Grey
* Load up stamp with versamark ink. Stamp firmly and evenly onto paper.
* Sprinkle generously with clear embossing powder, tap off excess.
* Heat with heat gun and melt all powder.
* Cut out shape around embossed image.
* Curl edges around a pencil or other small round object.
* Scrunch the center and press petals forward.
ENJOY & EMBELLISH!!