As promised, here’s the tutorial for the Multi Fold Card I posted with the Sketch Challenge….
(aka Flip, Flap, Fold Card)by Erin Grotegut 2008
• 2 pieces of coordinating patterned paper (I used My Mind’s Eye- Adore)
• Coordinating solid cardstock (1 dark and a couple of lights)
• Nesting circle dies (I used Quickutz) and a die cut machine (I used Cuttlebug)
• Glitter, glitter glue or other sparkly embellishments
• 1 Photo clip with brad, 4 regular brads, 1 Jumbo Brad, 11” grosgrain ribbon
• Adhesive tape, craft glue
• Crop O Dile
1. Cut your CS #1 4.25 x 8”
2. Score at 2.75” from the LEFT.
5. Adhere CS #2 to CS #1 as shown.
6. Flip the whole thing over and lay face down.
10. Flip back over and fold as shown to right.
11. Cut solid dark CS to 3 3/16 x2 7/8”
12. Cut solid light CS to 2 3/16×2 15/16”
13. Mount light CS on dark CS as shown to left.
14. Create a small sentiment as shown:
16. Layer your nesting dies upside down on red cardstock for flower.
(You can save time by arranging them as shown and running them through your diecut machine at the same time. Run through your machine and then pop out of the dies.)
17. Lightly sand the scalloped edges of the circles.
20. Glam it up with glitter, etc, put a sentiment on the inside, and, “VOILA!” , you’re finished. I used Martha Stewart glitter glue on the brad and then sprinkled Sugar Coating glitter by Doodlebug Designs on the glue. I used Stickles to doodle around the flower petals. Be sure to let dry thoroughly.